PRP THERAPY (AKA VAMPIRE THERAPY)
Many patients may be interested a facelift, but after their consultation, we find they prefer a less invasive means to look younger and feel better. Today, we can offer a revolutionary new anti-wrinkle treatment using your own blood. The treatment is called Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) Therapy. You may have heard it commonly referred to as the“Vampire Facial.” We also offer a Vampire Facelift, which entails the combination of dermal fillers with PRP.
PRP involves the use of your own blood plasma, enriched through a special process to increase the concentration of platelets. These platelets contain bioactive proteins and growth factors that serve to accelerate tissue repair and regeneration, and activate stem cells. This non-surgical, age-defying wrinkle treatment injects PRP, derived from your own blood, to stimulate collagen production and cell migration, resulting in fresh, healthy, younger looking skin.
WHAT PRP REALLY IS…
Yes, it really does use a small amount of your own blood to prepare a platelet rich fibrin injectable gel. PRP Therapy involves a three step process that’s quick and easy. The whole treatment can take as little as 20 minutes depending upon the area you want to have treated. The injections do not add volume but rather stimulate your own collagen production and cell migration to eliminate lines, folds and wrinkles. The improvement is subtle and natural. Results can last up to two years.
BENEFITS OF PRP THERAPY
- PRP Therapy uses your own natural resources so there is no risk of allergic reaction
- Collagen production is stimulated over 2-3 weeks to naturally reduce or eliminate lines, folds & wrinkles
- PRP Therapy is ideal for those dislike synthetic products
- There is little or no swelling, bruising or lumping
- PRP Therapy can be used to treat any body area without side effects
- Both men & women benefit & experience a more youthful look
We have a variety of treatments utilizing PRP Therapy including: