EYELASH EXTENSION AFTERCARE
FOLLOWING THESE STEPS WILL ENSURE A BETTER AND LONGER LASTING POST-SERVICE RESULT:
- Avoid getting your lashes wet within the first 24 hours after your application.
- It is best to avoid oil based eye products as they will weaken the bond of your adhesive.
- Do not pick, pull or rub your lashes.
- Avoid using mascaras that are not formulated for lash extensions.
- Do not use an eyelash curler, perm, or tint your lashes.
- If you experience any signs of irritation, contact your lash artist immediately . You could be experiencing an allergic reaction to the extensions and need them removed.
- It is recommended to come for your eyelash extension touch up within 2-3 weeks to replace any outgrown lashes.